Monday, October 17, 2011

真心话

我一定要写出来。 鼓励自己也好,警惕自己也好。

终于,我忍不住,说了真心话。没有情绪,真的是用丹田,气定神宁说的。

Dear A:

Thanks in advance.
It is true and nothing can change my words: I really don't treat editor an idiot. It is just that sometimes I never thought that what I had in my mind is so so so wrong in others point of view, to be honest with you, I really got demotivated and ever thought of leaving research, since I am so 'incapable'. I am just a normal human being and I do have senses and feeling, and tears, too.

However, I have to appreciate your help, you open up my eyes and help me to think in a proper sequence and order (if there is the case, how can you be treated as an idiot?) however, sometimes I find it hard to communicate and to tell you what is in my mind, which I'v tried to strive through (and survived) underneath those hard words. Even though I am sad, but I still thank you for reading my piece of 'crap' over and over again.

I always had that in mind, and the more stronger the feeling now: There is never a PERFECT thesis, but every perfect drops of hard work made a thesis.

Thanks and wishing you a perfect week ahead.

regards,
yt


而,这个,是让我眼眶红了的回复。这一次,不再是因为难过,而是感激。

Dont give up, just try harder.



No comments: